Solutions & Services
OUR SALES EXCELLENCE & BUSINESS ALIGNMENT PROGRAMS DIRECTLY GROW THE NUMBER OF CLIENTS YOU SERVE AND IMPROVE FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
SALES EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
BUILDING SALES EXCELLENCE – For businesses who either do not have a sales program or need an improved program to change sales results:
- Part 1 – Building Your Sales Strategy
- Part 2 – Defining Buyer Behavior
- Part 3 – Creating Your Sales Process
ACHIEVING SALES EXCELLENCE – For individuals and businesses who need coaching to change outcomes with prospects throughout the sales process:
- Part 1 – Aligning Buyer Behavior & Your Sales Process
- Part 2 – Creating Targeted Messaging & Delivering Engaging Discussions With Purpose
- Part 3 – Simplifying Prospect Experience To Get A Yes!
SUSTAINING SALES EXCELLENCE – For individuals and businesses who need help identifying, understanding and solving what is creating inconsistent sales results:
- Part 1 – Assessing Results And Uncovering Patterns & Challenges
- Part 2 – Developing Strategies To Mitigate Inconsistencies
- Part 3 – Creating A Report / Dashboard To Continuously Identify & Solve Arising Challenges
BUSINESS ALIGNMENT PROGRAM
STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT – A comprehensive & detailed, working session reviewing the entire business:
- Identify Strengths & Weaknesses
- Prioritize Action Plan Based Upon Impact To Business Performance (Growth, Sales, Service, Etc.)
- Produce Cost-Benefit Analysis of Financial Impact to Profitability
BUSINESS CONSULTING – Modular and custom consulting to build or amend the 4 key elements of a business that define success
- Business Strategy – Defining (1) Expertise, (2) Products/Solutions/Services, (3) Competitive Analysis, (4) Differentiation and (5) Client Destination
- SWOT Analysis – Understanding of your position in the market vs. competitors (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Sales Strategy – Understanding the Clients you will serve as a target market with segmentation and clear messaging
- Organizational Design – Assessing and improving the design of the organization (people, processes & technology) to ensure maximum efficiency without creating negative outcomes for the business or its employees
THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Your first conversation is an opportunity to have clarity and confidence your challenges are clearly understood and communicated. The number of options and solutions regarding how to best help you will be empowering and thoughtful.
Throughout the work being performed, we believe the level of ongoing communication, review and delivery of knowledge, tools and skills are the only way clients can determine with confidence the work will achieve its stated goals for you and your business.
Having detailed knowledge and expectations regarding how you will achieve and sustain success is the only way to measure an effective solution prior to engaging with us.
It is one thing to implement change and another to sustain it. We focus on long-term sustainability after our work has concluded. Our relationship with you continues at no cost. We want to make sure the investment you are making to transform the business doesn’t end when our work concludes.
Ethos Consulting LLC
399 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02210